Checklist for meetings part 1 & review quiz
When you are about to have a meeting with a Japanese colleague or customer, we hope you will remember some of the concepts we covered in the previous modules, so you can be well prepared.
Here's a checklist for you to go through if you are preparing for a key meeting with Japanese colleagues or customers:
- Before the meeting
- Make sure you’re up to date on company strategy, values, history
- Do you need to do nemawashi? Pre meetings?
- Is a ringi going to be required?
- Gather the necessary data - consider using an A3 to analyse
- Send documents in advance
Refresh your memory about nemawashi and ringi by doing the quiz below, or reviewing the module "Japanese Decision Making Style"